AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
C'est le printemps! Pour tout savoir sur la nouvelle version, c'est ici !
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Partagez

« Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Invité
Invité

« Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » Empty
MessageSujet: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:11

Charlie Evans
"Never give up control. Live life on your own terms."

dossier médical
nom : Evans. prénom(s) : Charlie âge : 32 yo. lieu et date de naissance : ici. statut civil : Célibataire. métier/occupation : (pour les médecins et chirurgiens, référez-vous à l'annexe sur les études de médecine pour éviter les erreurs dans les années et les spécialités). nationalité : Américain. orientation sexuelle : Hétéro caractère : ici. groupe : ici. avatar : Aaron Paul. (pour réserver votre avatar, merci de vous rendre ici) type de personnage : inventé, scénario, PV.

à hôpital
✂ l'hôpital t'y vas souvent ? réponse.
✂ quand t'as un bobo, tu pleures ou t'es du genre à prendre les devants et à te recoudre avec ce que t'as sous le coude en mode mc gyver ? réponse.
✂ quand t'es malade, t'es du genre repas fait de médocs ou médecine douce ? réponse.
✂ tu mets ta santé en danger ? tu fumes, tu bois ? réponse.
✂ t'as des problèmes de santé connus ? réponse.
✂ ta famille t'a transmis des antécédents médicaux pas très glorieux ? réponse.
✂ t'es du genre allergique ? t'attrapes souvent le premier virus qui passe par là ? réponse.

derrière l'écran
Ici, tu donnes les informations que tu veux sur toi ! Ton petit pseudo, ton âge, même ton prénom si tu veux, et puis bien sûr où tu as connu le forum, ton niveau de présence sur Scrub In, et puis même un petit mot pour la fin, parce qu'on aime bien les infos supplémentaires (et inutiles) !

Dernière édition par Charlie Evans le Jeu 6 Fév - 16:20, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité
Invité

« Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » Empty
MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:11

histoire
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Sed non risus. Suspendisse lectus tortor, dignissim sit amet, adipiscing nec, ultricies sed, dolor. Cras elementum ultrices diam. Maecenas ligula massa, varius a, semper congue, euismod non, mi. Proin porttitor, orci nec nonummy molestie, enim est eleifend mi, non fermentum diam nisl sit amet erat. Duis semper. Duis arcu massa, scelerisque vitae, consequat in, pretium a, enim. Pellentesque congue.

Dernière édition par Charlie Evans le Jeu 6 Fév - 16:26, édité 1 fois

Noah Lawford
Noah Lawford
RESIDENTTroisième année
✄ messages : 91

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:14

bienvenue. « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1643935750

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:17

Merci  « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1643935750

Eurydice Théodokis
Eurydice Théodokis
CITOYENHabitant de San Francisco
✄ messages : 178

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:31

Bienvenue parmi nous. I love you
Hâte de voir ce personnage (a)

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:46

bienvenue par ici! luv
bonne chance pour le reste de ta fiche. « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2217639338

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 16:49

Bienvenue et bonne chance pour ta fiche  « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2407042452 « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1643935750 

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 17:18

bienvenue I love you

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 17:34

Bon, je l'ai déjà dit mais AAAAAROO(...)OOOON quoi !  « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2407042452 I love you luv « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2254125298 « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 3263712178 « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2659990741 
Jo l'aime ! Veux-tu m'épouser ?
Bienvenue parmi nous sinon !  « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1320752554 

Aymeric Löwenadler
Aymeric Löwenadler
CITOYENHabitant de San Francisco
✄ messages : 202

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 20:04

Bienvenue « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1643935750 Bon courage pour ta fiche cara
J'ai jamais regardé un seul épisode de Breaking Bad, mais Aaron Paul a une tête qui me plait trop « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 3276111495 Et puis avec le métier que tu lui as mis en plus, ça promet I love you
http://dawnoftimes.tumblr.com

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyJeu 6 Fév - 23:00

bienvenuuuuuuue luv

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyVen 7 Fév - 12:11

Bienvenue « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 1643935750

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyVen 7 Fév - 17:39

Bienvenue Charlie.

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyVen 7 Fév - 18:30

ptn aaron  « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » 2407042452  arf j'te bz toi  PERV 
bienvenue et puis réserve-moi un lien  GNI 

Céleste Rosebury
Céleste Rosebury
INTERNEPremière année
✄ messages : 484

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptySam 8 Fév - 12:49

Bienvenue & Bon courage pour ta fiche I love you

Victoria Thurkell
Victoria Thurkell
PERSONNELSecrétaire du directeur
✄ messages : 969

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptySam 8 Fév - 15:38

bienvenue parmi nous ^^

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptySam 8 Fév - 19:16

Bienvenue sur le forum I love you

Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptySam 8 Fév - 21:54

Bienvenue I love you

Victoria Thurkell
Victoria Thurkell

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyDim 16 Fév - 8:54

Bonjour, le délai pour ta présentation est terminé. Ta présentation est donc mis dans les présentations en danger. Si nous n'avons pas de nouvelle de ta part d'ici 7 jours, ta présentation et ton compte seront supprimés.

Victoria Thurkell
Victoria Thurkell

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » EmptyDim 23 Fév - 10:11

7 jours sont passés, je suis au regret d'archiver ta présentation et de te supprimer.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »   « Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? » Empty

« Since When did they change it to 'opposum' ? When i was comin’ up it was just 'possum'. 'Opossum' makes it sound like he's irish or something Why do they gotta go changing everything ? »

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1